• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wheel repairs - Brisbane

jnrdavo

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of guys have used this company with great results, including mysef.

http://www.depuluwheels.com/index.html

I have just had my 4 Audi RS4 original wheels fixed and painted. They have fantastic service, we spoke about the colour I wanted and could have picked a range, or the orignal.

When the work was underway, they rang me and advised that I had 4 (yes, four!) coats of paint on there already and that they would have to send them off to a commercial place to get done!

When they came back they were fantastic! I've had them done before and the paint would peel off after a few months, know I know why (the old stuff was never removed!).

topleft.png

jnrdavo

updated my first post mate with updated web address.

From memory, not cheap, but a top job. I had about 4 coats of paint on there (repaired over the years), so they sent them externally to get them sand blasted, then they took them back and repainted them..

100% perfect when they came back. They can also recolour...

How old is the paint on the them now, any signs of the paint fading, chipping, ageing etc?

I'm in Sydney today,and will check when I get back. From memory, they've held up well. Ed a few years ago when they were done..

I'd definitely use them again (actually looking at getting one off then done soon...)

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Back