• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My 2003 E46 320i eBay parts

Tommy320i

Hey Guys,

Recently I've been looking to do abit of an overhaul on the beema, so of course I've been looking for some parts on eBay for my 2003 320i E46, these parts include cooling parts because as we know BMW (water pump mainly) doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to cooling, I've not only been looking at radiators and water pumps but general cosmetic items (LED tail lights/angel LED headlights) does anyone have any recommendations when it comes to these? Any other recommendations on other parts?

Thanks in advance! Tom

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15107535...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_4276wt_1382

While they may have common problems with cooling, there's no point fixing what isn't broken. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it, but I'd be sure to flush/clean out the radiator regularly and I'd spend money elsewhere. I'd look at upgrading the intake and exhaust to start with (I know they don't increase power by much, if at all, but it will help the engine breathe a little better which should prolong the life of the engine).
Also, it's only a 320i, not a whole lot of power, and it weighs more than the 318i. I'd look into more power as well, if you have a bit of money to spend, maybe get the engine re-mapped. That will provide you with a lot of different options, better low-mid power, better top end, or just to get better economy.

Hope this helped, got any pics of it? Or maybe do a write up of it in "Member's Rides"

Back