• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

JB New member here, looking for interior trim advice.

Captain.J

Hi fellow beema enthusiasts. I’ve just joined and looking forward to reading and contributing. I’m in my 12th BMW, 14th if you take into account the motorbikes. I’m officially a tragic.
I am after some advice on replacing, wrapping or adding after market skins to the interior trim on a G30 sedan. I haven’t seen any existing threads on the matter. Any advice on where to look would be appreciated. Cheers, JB

I've done this with an Audi S3 that was a project car from Covid period.

I used imparts.lv for new panels, then a new steering wheel with leather from overseas via marketplace and same for some door, arm rest, gear leather etc.

I can send you details if you are interested.

Sent from my SM-S926B using Tapatalk

I've done this with an Audi S3 that was a project car from Covid period.

I used imparts.lv for new panels, then a new steering wheel with leather from overseas via marketplace and same for some door, arm rest, gear leather etc.

I can send you details if you are interested.

Thanks kindly. Did you use actual replacement panels or skins?
I've seen these online. They look good but I'm not sure how snug the figment would be. Would you be able to tell?

Attachments

• IMG_1185.png
    IMG_1185.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
can't say if those are any good. the ones I purchased actually got and find original parts and then 'reskin' them in leather.
9891ccd54e48a322eb1158b3a12a9afc.jpg

Back