• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

E46 325ci

warncoort

Folks,
My 95 E34 530i which i had owned for nearly twelve years finally reached a point where the cost of repair was in excess of its value.I have now purchased the title vehicle which has a few items which need attention (read ABS module) but once this is repaired i feel i have a good one.Odometer read 125400 when bought so would seem to have plenty of life in it.
Eric

What are you going to do with the E34? Strip it out and make it a track car!!... Ok, only joking. Are you going to sell it on the cheap?
What year is the E46? Did they start here in, was is 2002, or 2003?

It sounds like a low kays one, so that should be a good start/platform going forward. I'm sure you notice the difference in the interior the most?

Sold the E34 to a young Englishman on a working visa,he knows his way around Beemers but never owned a V8 before.
The E46 is a 2001 which from memory is the year of release.Interior is very neat,leather wear on bolster on drivers seat is repairable.At some point original radio unit was replaced with a reversing camera,phone etc but had left old unit in the boot,which has now been refitted.Looking forward to a lot of trouble free motoring.

Turns out the ABS module was not the problem,actually need a replacement ABS pump unit which is on order from USA.

good to know it will be fixed. nice to have abs, especially with all the rain we've been having.

Sent from my SM-S926B using Tapatalk

Back