• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

E36 Rally

sk50

Just thought I would put an update on my E36 rally build, as well as the rally car I am enlarging my shed so its all taking some time.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
The car is a bare shell now, the roll cage build is the next job. I have a long way to go but I can't wait to see how it performs.

Attachments

• IMG_2407a.jpg
    IMG_2407a.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2524a.jpg
    IMG_2524a.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2529a.jpg
    IMG_2529a.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2532a.jpg
    IMG_2532a.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2633a.jpg
    IMG_2633a.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1
that's one of my dreams one day, strip a car back totally.. How long has it taken so far?

Picked up the car about 3 months ago, started pulling it apart 6 weeks ago. Taking my time, I have no finish date to work to (unlike other cars where I have had to meet a deadline). But I am quite excited about it as it will be one of the only BMs running in club rallying here. In Europe and UK Rallying there are lots running.

IMG_3832.jpgIMG_3834.jpgIMG_3845.jpgIt's been a some time but have started the cage, seat mounts and balance brake setup. Things should move along a bit quicker now.

IMG_3951.jpgIMG_3933.jpgIMG_3948.jpg Another update on the E36 rally car build, almost finished the cage. I am looking for a gearbox to use, the engine is a M52B28. I am open to advice as what would be the best to use without braking the bank.

Back