• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BMW Related Videos

Cam93

Post your favourite BMW videos here with a little introduction to each.

I'll post a few of my favourites first to get the ball rolling. Enjoy!

My last 2 videos, you may have seen these before, but if you haven't. The videos take place in Georgia in Europe or Russia somewhere, same deal with the last, while driving like this is extremely stupid and reckless, he does have an immense amount of skill and control over his M5

Video maker - NFD Needfordrive

Here's one less action packed and more informative. The inventor of the 3-series Touring talking about his creation from the mid 80s

Last edited:
10 Decades of BMW in 60 seconds. They've come a long way, and I look forward to what the future holds.

Is anyone else interested in Endurance Races? BMW Racing talks about how to win an Endurance Race.

Strong winds on the Autobahn made for some fun driving (plus a Seat who thought he could battle the winds as easily as the 5 series)

I filmed two camouflaged BMW test cars on the Autobahn. I am not sure what exact model they are. They look like the new G20 3 series to me, but why would they be camouflaged, since the G20 is on the market. Anybody hear anything?

Going almost 150 mph behind another 5 series. My speedometer showed 250 km/h, but the GPS speed on the dashcam was more like 240 km/h (149.2 mph).

Going almost 150 mph behind another 5 series. My speedometer showed 250 km/h, but the GPS speed on the dashcam was more like 240 km/h (149.2 mph).

I made a mistake when I filmed this and mistook a 4 series gran coupe for a 5 series. I changed the title but obviously can't change what I said in the video. :icon_rolleyes:

Filmed in an F10 on th Autobahn (don't get confused by the M8 gran coupe prototype in the thumbnail)

Does anyone know why the G06 (the new X6) is still driving around camouflaged? I thought it came our last year. What are they still testing?

Back