• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2011 BMW X5 with N63 faulty engine

Alberts

I’m looking for other people that have owned one of these vehicles in Australia and have had issues with it and BMW doesn’t honour the customer care package that the manufacturer provided for the N63 faulty engine.

Apparently BMW in Australia have rules that prevent the manufacturer passing on technical specifications about the faulty engine they manufactured and recognised it be faulty.

We here in Australia have to pay twice the amount for the vehicle and twice the amount for parts for this faulty engine. Also all part numbers are exactly the same as they are in America or where they are manufactured. They didn’t manufacture an N63au engine it’s called an N63 and the customer care package is for all N63 engines showing symptoms listed in it.

Why doesn’t BMW Australia demand that it is to apply here for the Australian consumers that pay twice the price??

Back