• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. James.P93

Sports seats

Hi, i have been looking for some sports seats for my 1993 318is and i haven't had much luck[emoji53]. I was wondering if anyone new any good seats that would fit either bolting straight onto the stock rails or ones that come with rails that would be an easy fit, Thanks.
  2. James.P93

Thanks, yea the person I bought it of installed aftermarket headlights and taillights, I'm not the biggest fan of the taillights though. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. James.P93

Exhaust for 1993 bmw 318is

Tamworth, NSW. I asked a local exhaust person about a better system but they couldn't seem to help me. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. James.P93

Exhaust for 1993 bmw 318is

Hi, i was just wondering if there are any good performance mufflers for my 1993 BMW 318is? Thanks
  5. James.P93

Hi, my name's James and i have just bought my first BMW. It's a 1993 BMW 318is. Looking forward to talking to you all.
Back