• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. Captain.J

BMW 5 Series History

I've had a few 5s over the years. My first was this beauty, a 1989 535i in a 5 speed manual. I should never have sold it. After that I "upgraded" to the E34 540i which was a lemon. Then the E39 535i which was a lovely drive, if a little underpowered for a V8. I took a break from 5s for a...
  2. Captain.J

JB New member here, looking for interior trim advice.

Ok, thanks for your info. Cheers
  3. Captain.J

Thanks kindly. Did you use actual replacement panels or skins? I've seen these online. They look good but I'm not sure how snug the figment would be. Would you be able to tell?
  4. Captain.J

Hi fellow beema enthusiasts. I’ve just joined and looking forward to reading and contributing. I’m in my 12th BMW, 14th if you take into account the motorbikes. I’m officially a tragic. I am after some advice on replacing, wrapping or adding after market skins to the interior trim on a G30...
Back