• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. K

My E39 540i Build thread

Good result today I'm pretty sure I found where all the coolant was coming from.
  2. K

My E39 540i Build thread

Yeah and what a PITA are the rear ones to do.....and no locking nut for the wheels, the joys.... At leats with everything apart now the new rotors and pads will be quicker to replace I will pick them up this week some time. Here is a pic of the drivers front and I just ordered a set of camber...
  3. K

My E39 540i Build thread

Quick update on the project my Coilovers were picked up today they look great cant wait to install them!!
  4. K

My E39 540i Build thread

Well hello guys and girls I am new here to the forum and would like to share my build and experience with working and modifying my car I had previously owned an E39 528i and I fell in love with the car my mods on the 528i were as follows after an over heating issue I pulled the motor from the...
Back