• Welcome to ozBMW.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. T

My New BMW 320D

Pick it up on 29th April. What a birthday present.
  2. T

My New BMW 320D

Our New M2 all washed and ready to go. No light sabre with this one.
  3. T

My New BMW 320D

You hit the nail on the head about the wait. Ordered it November last year and each day seems to get longer as I approach the delivery date. FYI: My order is BMW M2 (not pure) with the only option sunroof as the car comes loaded with options as standard. Im pleased I ordered it early as the...
  4. T

My New BMW 320D

New BMW M2 is close. Pick up date 16/04/2016 Very excited.....!!!!:excited: :rofl1: :bounce_colour: :2cool: :bowdown: :drinks: :jump::clap::biggrin3::arms::thumbs_up::cool:
  5. T

BMW M2 (Australian Spec confirmed)

Ok this is a confirmed Australian spec M2 and a little disappointing as it has no option for park assist, speedo info and no Heads up display. Come on BMW what are you thinking. This is a $100000 car!! Two variants available: M2 Pure and M2 MRLP incl. GST &...
  6. T

BMW 320D M Sport (2014) Heavily Optioned

Thank you....
  7. T

BMW 320D M Sport (2014) Heavily Optioned

2014 BMW 320D M Sport - Alpine White Original Owner ---- Gary 62 year old Contact ggdavey@outlook.com Phone 0475198273 (Please leave a message and I will ring you) Build Date April 2014 Purchase Date October 2014 Purchase Price $85000 Present Milage 7600 klm Asking Price $62000 Rego till...
  8. T

Test Drive: 2012 BMW 330d Touring with M-Sport Package

Why cant we purchase a 330D in Australia. BMW seems to restrict Aus of all these nice cars.
  9. T

My New BMW 320D

No umbrella or extras with this car. I screwed them so hard :062802beat_prv: The adaptive suspension is nothing short of amazing. It certainly firms up when shifting into Sports Mode. Love the way I can sit back and put my hands behind my head and become a passenger when driving assist is...
  10. T

My New BMW 320D

My New Baby 320D M Sport Innovation Package: * Heads Up Display * Park Distance Control * Anti Dazzle Exterior Mirrors * Surround View including Top View * Parking Assistant * Driving Assistant * Lane Change Warning * Comfort Access with Hands Free Boot Opening M Sport Pack - Adaptive Syspension.
  11. T

2013 BMW 320D - Professional Navigation System and Voice Control - Sun Roof

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/BMW-320d-2013/SSE-AD-2981579/?Cr=2&sdmvc=1 $52000 NEG On Price 2013 BMW Sport Line. Not a Dailey Driver, used on vacations only. Have small run a round car for every day use. Have a look guys. Any questions please ask. I only keep them for 12...
  12. T

2015 BMW M3 squares off against Alpina D3 in gas vs. diesel throwdown

BMW Alpina 3D BMW Alpina 3D WHAT A BEAUTIFULL PIECE OF MACHINERY. Hope it comes to Australia. 280Kph out of a 3 litre Diesel..Gees so nice.:bowdown:
  13. T

My New BMW 320D

Yes guys it is in fact an umbrella. BMW Melbourne gave it to us along with a smick chrome key ring mascot. I was so glad to drive it out of the city without dinging it. So much to play with inside the car. I had to wait till I got home to work it all out. Come to think of it, the chick in the...
  14. T

Fs: Navigation business unit

Only done 7000klm out of a 2013 BMW S3 sedan. $1200 Includes Screen and Unit. Vin number will have to be coded to your vehicle. Replaced with Navigation Professional.
  15. T

BMW ConnectedDrive presents a new generation of traffic information

Let hope it happens in Australia soon.
  16. T

3 series GPS map update availability

Yep I have a 2013 Map for a 3 Series. It did not ask me for FSC Code when I installed it, but maybe you might have to purchase one. Asking Price $50
  17. T

My BMW Remote Mobile App Now Available

Will be nice when it comes into affect in Australia so we can use the Apps.
  18. T

My New BMW 320D

Hello to all BMW fans on this thread from a new member. About myself: Previous vehicles..... Valiant VE V8.......WRX 2.2 closed deck engine 240Kw ATW.......Holden VZ HSV 6 Litre V8 and now finally a BMW that I worked so hard all my life to save up and purchase. I come from an Auto Engineering...
Back