Which BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which BMW

Hi, first time on the BMW site, I'm looking at updating my car and was wondering which model is the one to go for, I currently drive a Toyota Camry and was either looking at the 3 or 5 series, more like the 3 series, diesel preferred. How reliable are BMW possibly from 2014 and above. How much does it cost for servicing and maintenance etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, and Welcome!

Big difference (in my mind) on the 3 series and 5 series. 5 series is larger overall inside (and out) and the interiors finishes are 'better/nicer' in my mind. It seems to go up in 'quality' from the 1 series, 3 series, 5 series etc...

Do you have a budget? I'm assuming you are after a four door (family), or are you looking for a change and a bit more sporty (2 door)?

Comment

Originally posted by jnrdavo View Post
      Hi mate, and Welcome!

Big difference (in my mind) on the 3 series and 5 series. 5 series is larger overall inside (and out) and the interiors finishes are 'better/nicer' in my mind. It seems to go up in 'quality' from the 1 series, 3 series, 5 series etc...

Do you have a budget? I'm assuming you are after a four door (family), or are you looking for a change and a bit more sporty (2 door)?
      Family of 4, Diesel preferred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X