Thread: new member

Default new member

Hi my name is Peter (pj) and whilst being new on the OZ BMW forum I have been a member of the Oz Audi forum since 2013 after purchasing an Audi SQ5. Why am I here, well after getting frustrated by the procrastination of Audi about reintroducing the TDI version of the SQ5 it was time to find a replacement vehicle for my 6 year old car. So off to Adelaide BMW and discussing available options. The only viable choice was a BMW Alpina XD3. The car was ordered in February and finally took delivery on Tuesday (29th. of October). So far so good, feedback will be forthcoming after I spend more time driving the XD3

Thanks

Welcome PJ... You know the rules, pics or it didn't happen!

700nm of torque, that must feel like some serious pull. Does it have the ZF 8 speed in it?

Pics on their website are crappy, but I'm sure the interior and exterior are superb

Yes its an 8 speed ZF gearbox. Would love to upload photos but it seems my jpg's wont load, keep getting not a valid file error message

Can anyone provide guidance here, Im trying to upload jpg images and receive the error mesage 'not a valid file type'. tia

Thanks

Try again mate. I had to change something on the backend as the old 'image protection' was not working properly (since google change their security again!)...

working.jpg

DSC_5780.jpgDSC_5770.jpgDSC_5776.jpg

some images of the XD3

thanks, yep that works

Thanks

It's like a slow reveal ... nice one mate!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk