Thread: doors open and close automatically without pressing the key

Default doors open and close automatically without pressing the key

hi all does not seam that im having much luck with this bmw 528 f10, as soon as I fix a problem something else come up this time its the central locking system ,when I press the key or get close to the door to unlock , the locks go crazy they open and close continuously even if I try to open the door handle some time it works sometimes not, I have to wait until the lock pin on the door comes up and then quickly open the door with the handle, so I've did some research it may be the door lock actuator ??? any idea of cost ??? once again any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

strange one... could be a battery on the way out, or a faulty sensor, or a grounding issue..

Have you had the car scanned for errors to see if it comes up with anything?

Hi sorry itís taken so long to reply but I had it scanned and some errors come up but this
    was interesting code 9307a7 door handle electronics drivers side rear , data line
    short circuit to ground , Ive started to use the remote to open and close and it does not happen
    as often but itís something that need to be looked at !

Thanks

I hate the short to ground errors, I've actually got that on one of my doors as well!

I've swapped out the door sensor as well, but same issue...